We are able to provide septic maintenance service for all types of septic systems.
Our septic service contract for maintenance is for 2 years. There will be 3 standard service visits per year, each visit has a flat charge. An invoice will be sent after each visit. If any equipment needs to be repaired or replaced, there will be additional costs.
JET systems are $90.00/visit
NORWECO systems are $100.00/visit
All other systems are $80.00/visit.
We are available for non-contract, emergency calls as well.
I am a Certified Maintenance Provider, TCEQ MP #0682.
I have maintained existing, and installed new, septic systems since I retired from the US Navy in 1996. I understand mechanical and electrical operations of most systems. I am currently looking for customers who want someone to conscientiously maintain their On-Site Sewage System (septic system).
Please compare my service philosophy with your current provider:
- I answer my phone and show up when needed. This includes weekends, except Sunday from 9:30am – 1:00pm.
- I bill after each visit, not one or two years in advance.
- Most minor repairs are done at no charge to you.
- I place the actual service date on the control box.
- I replace or rebuild septic pumps at cost plus $80. I will place the repair date on the control panel.
- Spray heads are replaced at no charge if they fail naturally from time and use.
- I pull, inspect, and clean the effluent pump and pump strainer at least once a year.
- I add chlorine when none is present for cost plus $1.00. If you have the chlorine there and readily available, I will add it at no charge to you.
- I will cancel the service contract anytime at the homeowner’s request.
- Retired seniors’ contract prices will not go up at 65 years old.
If you would like me to provide the required maintenance for your system, please give me a call at (210)378-6096